This is Civic Education Lesson Note for JSS 2. It is an eBook that is prepared for teachers using the current NERDC curriculum or scheme of work. Teachers will find this note useful for their daily classroom routine and teaching activities. Download Civic Education Lesson Note for JSS 1.
It has 1st, 2nd and 3rd terms of JSS 2 Civic Education lesson note. Topics of the lessons are listed before each of the lesson with their corresponding weeks. This lesson plan is perfect for Civic teachers. Parents who wants to teach their children will also find it helpful.
New employed teachers who often ask how to write lesson note or lesson plan will understand the process of writing lesson note quickly with this ebook. The author has long experience in Civic education.
Below is the first term topics:
- Examples of people of integrity into society
NEED FOR PEOPLE OF INTEGRITY IN THE SOCIETY
- Effect of lack of contentment on the society
- Consequences of discipline
- Respect for rules and regulation
- Consequences of disobedience
- Effects of discipline
- Attributes of courageous persons
- Courageous persons in the society
- Nigeria As A Federation
- Meaning of a federation
- Needs for a federation
- Characteristics of federation
- Problems of Nigeria of federation
- Sharing power between central and state government
Downloading this Civic Education Lesson Note for JSS 2 ebook will save you a lot of time and hassle.
Note: After a successful payment, click on the name of the product below for automatic download. Contact us on WhatsApp on 08099001199 or via Email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you missed the download link.